Providing essential vitamin D3 and allowing birds to see naturally.
These lamps have a high CRI and are UVB potent for one whole year.Safety
- Bird lamps remain UV-B potent (within 40% of total output) for one whole year of use.
- This is based on using the correct controller and a maximum 12 hour a day photo period.
- Health concerns should always be reported to a suitable vet who can access the bird properly.
- Do not allow birds long exposure to bird lamps at a distance closer than stipulated by the product.
- Humans should remain 12” or more away from the lamp.
- Lamps should be turned off before cage maintenance is carried out.
- Bird lamps should not be sprayed with water directly.
- To be sure of UV-B potency, replace bird lamps once yearly.