The use of a light source that mimics the natural UV content of sunlight has recognised health benefits, and provides birds with a more natural view their surroundings, encouraging natural behaviour and in many cases improved breeding results. Unlike normal fluorescent lamps, the Arcadia Bird Lamp uses special UV emitting phosphors to replicate the spectral pattern of sunlight with 12% of the total light output emitted as UV-A and 2.4% UV-B.
- Provides all of the UVA and UVB that birds require to flourish in captivity
- The Parrot Pro will project usable UV over a wider area and further into a cage than any other bird lamp
- Electronically ballasted, this means that it is safe for birds sensitive eyes
- Provides all of the UVB over a focusable area that birds need to produce and use vitamin D3 Plug and Play-includes High Output Bird lamp
- Easy to fit and waterproof
- Optional multipurpose lighting stand also available