Fresh canned fruits in sauce to be used as a "mix-in" with fresh pelleted diets. Great for Tropical Lizards, Box Turtles, "Forest" type species of Tortoises, Hermit Crabs, Iguanas, Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, ect.
- Feed Hatchling Animals Daily
- Feed Adult animals 3-4 times per weekÊ
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet. (10% with forest Tortoises)Ê
- Mash fruit for hatchlings and small speciesÊ
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening.
Red Banana, Water (sufficient for processing), Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride
Crude Protein (min) As fed: 0.4% Dry Basis 2.4% Crude Fat (min) As Fed: 0.2% Dry Basis 1.2% Crude Fiber (max) As Fed: 0.6% Dry Basis 3.5% Moisture (max) 83.0%