Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
We hope that you are happy with everything you order from Internet Reptile but we understand that may not always be the case. If you need to return an item for any reason at all please simply contact us and our team will assist you by providing all the details you need.
- We regret it may not be possible to amend or cancel orders once they have been placed. This is due to the significant amount of automation we utilise when processing orders in order to ensure they are despatched in line with our same day despatch targets. If you do need to cancel please contact us immediately though and we will do our best to help if we can.
- We are happy to accept unwanted, unused items back within 15 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding perishable items such as livefood, frozen food and items that carry an expiry date or items that have been specially ordered for you or otherwise customised as per your specification).
- Please contact us and our team will assist you by providing all the details you need.
- Generally if an item is faulty and is reported within 28 days of purchase we will offer you the option of a replacement or a refund.
- If we are notified after 28 days, a repair or replacement will be offered (depending on the manufacturers own policies). In some cases it will be faster or easier to return an item to Internet Reptile, in others it will be beneficial to return to the manufacturer directly. Our customer service team will help advise accordingly.
- We would advise contacting our team first so we can help diagnose any possible fault, suggest any troubleshooting tips or investigate known product issues.
- Please ensure that you inspect goods carefully upon arrival. In the unlikely event that your order or any item in your arrives damaged we must be contacted within 48 hours of arrival. Where possible please email us a photograph showing the damage as well as your preferred resolution and we will do our best to accommodate.
- In the event of glass terrariums or wooden vivariums these must be checked at the time of delivery and if there are any signs of damage during transit you should sign for the item as damaged at the time of delivery.
- Under no circumstances should any item be disposed of unless instructed in writing by ourselves.
Please note that consequential loss is excluded from all claims for issues related to late, lost, damaged or defective items.
When using the prepaid Royal Mail tracked returns service we usually receive these parcels back within 2 working days of posting but please retain tracking details so we can easily locate the parcel if needed. Should you choose to use any other service please check with the courier directly in terms of their delivery timescales, we regret we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged parcels sent via any delivery method that has not been arranged directly by Internet Reptile.
You should expect to receive your refund or exchange within 2-4 working days of it being received by us (except for in the rare event that we need to seek external guidance or repair in which case it may take a little longer. We will endeavour to keep you updated and informed if this is the case).
Please feel free to contact us at any stage if you wish to chase the status of your return