The Exo Terra® SunRay Fixture's stylish design suits all kinds of terrariums and blends well in any living room.
It includes a SunRay Metal Halide Bulb, an all-in-one light that combines very high light output and heat radiation with optimal levels of UVA and UVB. Exo Terra® SunRay delivers a consistent spectrum, which closely matches natural sunlight, contributing to your pet's overall well-being.
The combination of the correct wavelength UVB and heat enables your reptile to produce its own vitamin D3 for proper calcium absorption and helps prevent metabolic diseases (e.g. MBD). The powerful light output and the balanced UV rays stimulate the appetite, breeding behavior and the overall health of reptiles.
The aluminum facetted reflector produces an evenly distributed light beam. Aluminum dissipates heat very effectively, resulting in a longer lifespan and a more stable operation than glass reflectors. Exo Terra® SunRay can be used as a sole light source.
For use with 50 Watt, PAR 30 Type Metal Halide bulbs only.
- Metal Halide Fixture with ballast and bulb
- Stylish design
- Easy to install and fully adjustable
- Optimal levels of visible light, heat and UVA and UVB
- Closely approximates natural sunlight
- Contributes to the animal's overall well-being
- Intensifies natural coloration of reptiles
- Can be safely used on smaller terrariums
Works great, my chameleon loves to bask under it.
Really good service and very well priced. Would highly recommend.