The Tiki culture was created in 1933 and was inspired by the Maori, the Polynesian natives of New Zealand. In Maori mythology, Tiki is the first human being created by the gods. Tiki today refers to a large or small wood carving or stone sculpture in human-like form.
- 2-in-1 hiding place & feeding station
- Suitable for the food containers of the food for the crown gecko and the day gecko
- Gives your terrarium a Hawaiian atmosphere
- Provides a secure hiding place
- Helps to prevent stress
- Ideal for creating a humid microclimate for hiding, skinning and oviposition
Approx Size: 12,5 x 12 x 14 cm