Complete UV light unit with Extra High Output D3+ 24 Watt Compact Lamp and a very efficient Reflector to 'flood' a vivarium with UV rich light over a targeted area.
- High Light and UVB levels
- Flicker free
- Very energy efficient
- Easy internal fitting
- Easy lamp change
- Produces a targeted flood of UV enabling the keeper to set a photo-gradient
- Allows the proper production and use of the D3 cycle
- Balanced UVA and UVB output and a natural daylight colour
- Ideal for shallow vivaria for Desert species and tall vivaria for arboreal species. See our lighting guide for info
- Just 35cms long
- Can be used horizontally or vertically to obtain the area of emission required
- Eliminate MBD!!
- 24W Plant Pro lamp can also be purchased and used alongside this fitting if you wish to grow live plants
Benefits of D3 UV Flood Lamp
Over the last 5 years reptile lighting science has grown and evolved and allowed the keeping and breeding of captive reptiles to become easier and more productive. Arcadia Reptile have led the world in designing the very best 'Solar re-creation' systems and pioneered True High Output T5 technology.
Arcadia Reptile are delighted to push the boundaries even further with the Arcadia Reptile 'UV Flood'. This highly effective unit allows a keeper to provide high levels of visible light and UV over a targeted area. Light is emitted at 45 degrees from the fitting and allows the keeper to set a pattern of light over a designated area. This provides a wide basking area for the animal to use and allows the keeper to provide areas of useful shade where required for a full and effective photogradient.
The fitting can be easily fitted into a vivarium by inserting 2 screws through the screw holes in the top of the fitting. UV flood uses a seal and lamp collar to secure the lamp tight into the unit which means that the entire fitting is IP67 waterproof. The fitting can be affixed to the Flood lighting stand which allows the safe and effective use of the product over tortoise tables.
The Arcadia Reptile UV flood uses state of the art electronics to provide a flicker free and highly energy efficient source of lighting. High Output Compact lighting enables keepers to use a true High Output source of lighting in smaller enclosures than ever before and as a supplementary 'boosting zone' in larger enclosures.
Can be seated on mesh topped vivs to provide light in a sleek shallow designed fitting. aaa